March 15, 2013

Cyanide in the World Beyond.

I've never known how to react to these kinds of things. I've never experienced it. I cannot empathize with them.

I don't want to lose someone dear. And I don't want others to lose me, maybe I could be someone dear to someone in the world. Let's all work together so we'll never have to get the lost someone feeling. Let's keep living if not for ourselves, for those who we have connected with whether accidental or not.

And when we do lose someone, it doesn't truly mean we've lost them. Let's remember them for what they want to be remembered us. Let's remember them.

I'm sorry I don't know how to react. I can't say I approve of what she did. But she's not to blame. No one is. Not one person.

A system?

//Cyanide was not the cause. Atleast I never found out what was.

No comments:

Post a Comment