March 14, 2013

Stuck in Routine.

I really truly loved my first Harvest Moon: Back to Nature experience. Actually even those after. All my Mineral Town Memories. Why? Routine. It was all very controlled. Very scheduled. Run out, get basket, chickens, blue flowers, bamboo shoots, toy flowers, give to girl, horse, cows and sheep, water the plants, go to sleep at 3pm.

Yeah, the routine was so well rehearsed my character could sleep for 15 hours before waking up at 6am the next day, everyday. Unless it was festival day.

Festivals, broke routine, they were nice...



I need a Festival. I need a rather long Festival like winter in the games. For me it will be this summer. It will change the routine drastically. And I won't get back to it for 2-3 months. 2-3 months of a different routine. One whole season. ONE WHOLE SEASON of run out, get basket, chickens, mine, hot spring, mine, hot spring, shipping bin, mine, hot spring, mine, . . ., hot spring, sleep at 12mn. or something. It's routine. I miss it. I miss my old routine.

I miss my old routine. When I didn't have to stay up 'til witching hour to do who the hell cares...

I miss my old routine. When I get to chat and stay up and still be able to finish my requirements by Cinderella hour.

I'm done. I should be done. Soon I will be done. Oh Please Lord I hope I'm done.



FINALS. + a lot of other major stuff.

SUMMER. Please stay for a while~
=Teeth
=Face
=Wheels
=Arms? ++?
=Friends
=Friends
=Family
=Family
=Games
=Games

No comments:

Post a Comment