July 26, 2013

Grinding.

I didn't read listen to the manual, now I'm doing some last minute grinding.

You know how the heroes go into battle sometimes with a super powerful foe and they lose the first time around, but they strive to get better and best the enemy during the epic rematch?

I don't want that right now. I want to win the first time through. Though you know in a sort of underdog kind of way. So yeah I'm going to prepare now. This battle I must fight, though my sword and shield be of small might. It is my will that will get me through, because I believe; and this belief faith will do.

Actually, I will have to do, but the belief faith will be enough help. I forgot the English translation I thought up
Faith and Persistence.

//Tiwala at Tiyaga
//Pray for me and my Bio Lec Exam tomorrow, and all those who are taking the test really.

No comments:

Post a Comment