July 15, 2013

It's never too late.

Procrastination. I hate procrastination. I do it all the time. Time. Something you have lots of then something you don't have when you procrastinate.

I also forgot to celebrate my first whole year with braces. Hooray or something, that I didn't starve to death and now my teeth are aligned and stuff. Just need to close the gaps I think, and maybe get rid of some wisdom teeth. I really hope no wisdom is stored in wisdom teeth. Instead, the moment they grow it's like a new piece of wisdom is added to your wisdom bank. And the tooth, or the lack of the tooth, becomes a reminder that you have gained some wisdom. But which one did you gain? Does it even matter?

Well, now, I'm done procrastinating. Hooray again, or something! :D

I WILL FINISH YOU BIO AND CHEM. ONE AT A TIME.

Oh yeah! Nice chatting with you again. Gave me an opportunity to procrastinate just a bit more so that I finally reach my "NoMoreProcrastination Threshold".

No comments:

Post a Comment