August 15, 2013

Apparently Post 309

Impressive, 2 years and this blog is relatively alive. This won't probably be the best summary of my life starting 3rd year especially since I don't blog about everything... but I'm proud that it's here and that somehow, some of my thoughts will live on. This is the first step I guess, to just write, and speak out one's mind. The next would be to actually voice out so that maybe even if only one person listens, I will have had an impact on this world.

I think I want to lead, and I want to research. And new biostat teacher is inspiring T-T

Also, apparently instead of looking for the something you truly love, you can actually just do something you can and choose to love it truly. No work is for naught, and if you work for something, you'll definitely get something' (something not necessarily equal to something'). It's growth though, definitely, or it's the start of growth.

Also, Ukulele Fever subsiding. I hope!

//or it MAY be Post 310!!! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment