October 03, 2013

You guessed right!

That was not a shock to me. Honestly, I find comfort that you know and you remember. I can't believe I've had my reservations with trusting you with the not always happy stuff. So, thanks. I'm pretty sure you'll never read this, but my thoughts are with you. It's my way of saying I'll think of you, er... rather, I am concerned with you. Look I can't explain it :)) when I place my fingers on my forehead and then give it to your direction, it's to say goodbye, and I hope you'll be well. I DUNNO I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT ALRIGHT?! It's definitely something new I picked up. Or made up. Whatever. Just yeah.

In unrelated news, I am not nervous about my bio exam today. It's like the acceptance of my chem score is just shielding me from any kind of other emotion aside from those positive ones. It's nice I guess? I don't feel stressed. But I also don't feel the urgency to study. I'm done studying though, at least that's what I feel. I don't trust it though but whatever :)) Just yeah. Good luck to all of us taking the exam, and all of us who have exams (and other requirements)  in the near future! Let's do well and have fun!

Also, I need Pokemon XY now T-T Please. Will probably get X? And buy Y later when I have a chance to borrow another 3DS. And we'll all be excited for Z. SO MUCH GAMES. I'M SO EXCITED. AHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment