December 04, 2013

1 hour update.

Well I figured out how to be make my antivirus severely less annoying, though the icon is still there, and yeah, OCD and stuff.

So yey, I've been working for awhile, but I don't think I will be able to fill another page. I don't think I want to expound on a lot of the stuff because I don't think it's necessary, but it is T-T. Anyway, I think the rest of the week is survivable. This report is the only thing that is prohibiting me from enjoying this week, maybe, I dunno. Or at least it's in the way of the things I actually want to do. Like play, and that physics prob set, or study, AND HOLY CRAP I STILL HAVE PHYSICS PROBLEM SET DUE TOMORROW/TODAY.

-_-" I hope I have time to cram later. Or should I cram it now? Or is Chem more important? T-T I don't know anymore. I think I have time later. I hope. I don't like cramming </3. But yeah there. WANT TO FREAKING PLAY. I'm somehow able to control myself though. Which is amazing xD. So yeah. Back to work hopefully. Goodbye 7am class. See you all at 10am :D hopefully earlier if I haven't done my prob set. PLAY. PLAY. I WANT TO PLAY. LET ME. PLEASE. SO EXCITED FOR DECEMBER BREAK AND SUMMER. Hopefully I can get out of my gaming phase by next year and then concentrate on studies until summer. HOPEFULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment