December 04, 2013

Someone Help Me Please.

This Antivirus is giving me a reason to procrastinate T-T

THIS SUCKS! GRARARAR. I hate, hate, hate plagiarism. But school turns us into people who care more about the grades, and less about the learning. Hoping for a future where people are motivated to study because they want to instead of studying because they want that job that pays well.

Still don't know if I'm in the right course but as I said, and as FE:A is actually supporting, there is no max level. I'm pretty sure I can go through all the job classes, get all the skills, max my stats, then pick the best skills after. I just have to grind. And grind. And grind. But damn, repetition isn't practice, and practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

So damn these habits. Damn it. Just damn it. Grarararararararar.

MUST START ON THIS REPORT //

No comments:

Post a Comment