December 03, 2013

And It's Tomorrow.

HashTagMehMonday

Because I did nothing. Well, my DotA 2 score is now -1 but damn T-T Nothing academic at all :/ I'm sorry huhu. I wanted to do my stuff to make up for laziness but I didn't and now I'm double lazy or something.

GRARARARARARARAR. So yeah. Might do one last thing before bed. Something academic, then I'm out I think. I hope. I hope I finish too. I need to print something, so don't forget that.

Just want to say, Fire Emblem has so much of my hours, and not just game hours, my off game hours are towards FE:A recently. Just so much forum jumping and theoretical grinding, to make my save file awesome or something.

Still hoping my mom forgets to confiscate my 3DS tomorrow. But I have to finish my stuff, so it doesn't really matter if it's with me or not because I will finish my stuff before I play. Yes, I'm dedicated I think.

But it's not just Acads. I now have extra-curriculars and they're fun but it also takes so much time. I don't think I have time for anything else right now because I have to juggle a lot of stuff and want to put more time to the stuff I already have.

For my own reference my stuff is currently:
Family, Friends, Academics, Play, Pop Culture (right now it's SNSD, Catching Fire, I want to Legend of Korra, and I have some anime I want to do), then Facebook and internet.

Really hoping to cut the Facebook and Internet time and put more into Play and Pop Culture. I think I have enough time for Academics, I finish on time, and usually with the desired output, but I lack sleep T-T. Oh, except in Chem. I'm not good at not numbers Chem. Actually, logic Chem is alright, but not memorization Chem. T-T Oh yeah also Org. I have org stuff.

So no time for romance right now, which is alright with me. I think anime/kpop is a phase for people who are out of a relationship, maybe I dunno. I really don't get what other people do on their down time, if they're not playing games or watching anime/kpop, or reading books. Hm... actually just browsing through forums and FB takes time, so maybe that. But that's kinda lame because there's no character growth for them on Facebook. Thank God I have games :3

Well that's it, I have to work. T-T
//Two weeks 'til Christmas break. I don't know how I'll be able to stop playing for these two weeks. I have to though :/

No comments:

Post a Comment