January 22, 2014

What the Chocolate.

Ugh... I'm up. Again. Again again.

And I don't have any food to get me through the night this time. And I have no idea how to discuss an experiment without results. Well I have an idea. But it's so stupid it just might work.

And that damn chocolate bar. The Universe is against me in a sense that it doesn't want me to have my way with things. The rehearsals in my head don't work, rather, nothing ever goes like how I rehearsed them. Just the Universe telling me, I can't run my world. Not exactly, how I want it to be. I think I had a chance but it was different from what I had expected so I didn't take it and the chocolate is melted and so I gave it away. And I feel horribad because I tried and failed again. Don't know what ever gave me the idea there was a chance of success... but I guess that's why we try don't we? To find out our chances. Maybe the RNG was not with me that time, or the Universe... or the the Universe and the RNG is the same thing and yeah the odds were not in my favor. Or they made me believe I didn't have the odds so un-action occurred.

Now I'm rehearsing again. That same scene, except with the circumstances that presented itself then. Except I can't perform it because its moment had already happened. I'm hoping some alternate Universe Maki has the better part of the stick on this flip coin (lol because.) and so yeah.

It's time I took a break from this break and have myself a Kit... Chem. I should do my Chem.

//RNG = Random Number Generator. Usually determines critical hits and evasion. And other rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment