May 25, 2014

Feels.

At least I know I'm not in it just for the feels. Still waiting for that one girl.

"I miss the love that was almost there~" THIS SONG xD wew wew wew

In other news, I've finally dreamt about her, er... rather, I've seen her in my dreams. Twice it has happened, and I think I just waved at her, while she waved back. I don't think I like her anymore. But it's always been fun to think that I still do. There's nothing to tell about, so I end up repeating the same old story. The feels are the same, especially the stupid-ness xD.

Sometimes I really want to text you, say "Hi" and finally have a conversation after months of no contact. I bumped into you once this whole year, and we had small talk. I just wanna be friends again :)) Our circle of friends is one the circles I haven't been interacting with much these days. I miss it. I miss you guys.

This feels, I'm not feeling right now though. It's just been nagging at me. Nudging.

"I'm never gonna dance again, guilty feet have no rhythm~" :))

No comments:

Post a Comment