August 19, 2014

Agitated.

*gets off twitter and FB*

It seems no one can console me on any of those sites so I guess I'll be ranting here now :)) I can't exactly rant to le best friend because we're actually competing for the affection of the same girl and well the issue at hand is exactly that.

But it sucks because I'm pretty sure le best friend had a different girl in his sights. Ughhh. I'm pissed really, and jealous at the fact that he got more time with her. I'm pissed because despite being "loyal" he's now trying his hand at another girl (not literally :)) ). Also, it happened when we were on the road to drunkeness. Which would be alright except we both remember everything that goes on even when we're drunk.

I have really no idea how to go through with this anymore... at least right now. I wonder how I can ruin their date on Saturday :)) I refuse to go back to FB to check out what he just PM'ed me. I'm still pissed. I'm still agit.

I think I need a shower. Yeah. Dinner then shower. Gah. Don't know what to do :/

After rereading post update:
Pretty sure there's no need to be upset over a date. But I'm still jealous. Definitely :)) Not a first. But it's been so long since I've found a girl I was willing to be stupid for. It's been so long since I've found a girl I found attractive and just a chat away. It's been so long since I've had a crush on a friend. And the guy who's in my way is my best friend! *sigh* Well it's not over yet. Still freaking agit tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment