August 12, 2012

That's right. The stars. Can't do it.

I think that I've thought I've found the girl I want to spend forever with, but I'm expecting something that's not her. Hm... it's like... I've found the perfect girl but I want her to do something completely not her, which is why I'm still stuck like this and barely "trying" to woo her. Basically, she's nice, she's intelligent, she's fun to talk to, she's beautiful(!), she can sing even... it's just...

I want her to make the first move. I find it hard to admit because I personally think that's stupid. I'm kinda old-fashioned and stuff, so I believe in the guys first move kind of thing... but deep down I want the girl to make the first move. It's killing me, because I know she'll never, and I know I don't want to try because there's still the possibility of hurt. But what is love, without the risk right? So maybe someday. I hope someday soon even. Maybe someone will just slap some sense into me or maybe like infuse some temporary courage into me, so I can finally tell you...

I want you with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment