May 04, 2014

Chem Gaming-ish.

All girls have good angles, but life is about looking for the girl who looks good in all angles.

That's kinda superficial I guess but because of the latter clause it well hm...

Look, the one you'll eventually find will no longer need to be all...

Let's say you have a checklist. That one person you'll find... the checklist doesn't matter. That one person will just be...

I'm not doing well explaining this. This is kinda awkward now...

Also, contradictions will follow. Er... She will have flaws. But she will... look good anyway o.o
Hm... no contradiction there apparently xD So yeah! Go find that one person.

"Hey look! It's that ONE guy!" -Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, some bystander referring to Matthew Pattel. At least that's what I remember xD Also, references the fact that Pattel is the first evil ex :-bd Bam! Movie Triva!

//Cramming studying for BioChem Long Exam tomorrow. But once again not feeling the pressure. I guess subconsciously, I'm know I'm going to pass, or even do well. But how well really depends on what I do right now. So yeah, back to studying :D (Yes, I've been studying already :-bd Yey for progess!)

No comments:

Post a Comment