February 06, 2011

Fun. More Please.

My First Prom was awesome. All that I expected of Prom was there and more.

People in my school clean up nicely. Guys were cool in suits and Girls were pretty in their dresses. I don't think I can name anyone who didn't look good. Waiting for my date was fun too, being at the entrance and seeing everybody enter. Table assignments were just right despite us changing, wanting to change back,  but not changing back. The desired formation for our friends' tables was obtained anyway. The program was okay and the cotillion dancers were great. The food was fine, and I wish I went back for more fish fillet. The people given awards were sort of expected and our Prom Prince and Prom Princess made a cute couple. The dancing after was the most fun. I said a few posts ago that I didn't like dancing because I don't like being judged. However, because of Prom, I've come to like dancing. Dancing is so fun, dancing with anybody and everybody, I'm glad I got to go to Prom. I LOVE DANCING. I got to dance with everybody I wanted to dance with and more. I'm kinda sad it ended too abruptly though. There was no announcement that it was the last song already, plus the last song was not the best choice.

But, thanks to all the people who made the prom possible. Thank you to my date, I'm glad you were my date (she was also the friend I was talking with about not liking being judged). Thanks to my friends who let me dance with them, who let me dance any way I wanted. Thanks to friends of friends that I danced with.

Prom was Awesome. I want more Prom :)).

No comments:

Post a Comment