February 06, 2011

Why don't I remember?

I don't know why but I think better when I'm in the bathroom. Don't judge me but, it's really quiet in the bathroom, or you can stand in the shower and all you hear is the water whooshing out the shower head. I used to think a lot in the bathroom but I never seem to remember it fully. I can remember parts just not the whole thing. I wish I was able to translate my thoughts into words like what I'm doing right now or maybe, store it all somewhere where I can interpret it and maybe then I'll be able to know what I'm thinking.

I wish that whatever I think of I could broadcast so that I'll get feedback and it won't just be there in my mind only as thoughts, only as bottled up emotion, then bursting at the worst possible time. Believe me, I try talking about them, but there never is a good time for them to come up. Things I usually think of are outcomes to what I'll be doing that day or the next day. The event never goes as how I thought about it in my head. It looks right in my head then it looks like crap in the real world. I also think of arguments for when I'm ready to explode. I'm already thinking of excuses in the bathroom before any scolding is thought of. Yet, I never have the courage to blow up to get scolded at some more BECAUSE I blew up. I also think of things to say or to write down (and yes, I did think up some of this post in the bathroom, some because I kinda forgot the rest). All those things I want to say, all that I want to talk about, nowhere to go, never mentioned, never remembered. Don't get me wrong, they're not forgotten just never remembered at the right time. I wish thoughts and memories were stored how memory on a computer is stored, just raw data on a given space which we can upgrade and give out easily.

I love the quiet in the bathroom and nothing will make me change my mind about thinking in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment