October 27, 2013

One week later posts.

I haven't been posting a lot. Not much to post about, meaning nothing going wrong in life. It's best to share negative things (rants) on the internet, as an "anonymous person", and to rave (positive rant, I think?) to people you know and care for... maybe?

I don't really know :)) but I do know that I broke my 3DS charger by trying to fix it today so yeah that's the worse news of the week, or since Finals I guess. I passed my Chemistry btw, I think I mentioned it before but yeah I haven't written anything in a week. Hm... let me blog a little more.

I love breaks. Semestral breaks and summer breaks enabled us to chat often and I miss that. I actually don't know if you can read this but I'm going to try, you can tell me anything. If you tell me to not judge you I won't, if you tell me not to tell anyone else, I won't.

I swear. I'm curious as hell though. I'm feeling a bit Feeler-ish right now that's why I'm posting this (lol LAN party). Anyway, if something comes out of this, that'll be something.

And now to be completely different... well not really?

~

I miss the feeling. Touching. Yeah, hugs, holding hands. Hugs are not exclusive to one person, nor is holding hands. I miss the sensation. No hidden meaning here, I miss those and kisses. Okay I'm just what the effing right now at myself, hell my sentence construction is turning horrible but I just remembered that I really miss those. But I'm not going into a relationship just for that. I'm not looking for a relationship right now because of that. I'm not looking for a relationship right now because I want to find that one girl. I'm pretty sure it could be anyone. I think soulmates are made. They're found because what you're looking for is what you see, and things you don't look for you're blinded from. Yeah, something like that. I don't want to proof read this block of text just to show how much sleep I lack.

Also, happy crushes are weird, and fun I guess. Just like wonder trade. But I can't have wonder trades... because it uses up too much battery, and I don't have a working charger T-T

~

Anyway, just a heads up, I've also been recently reintroduced to KPOP. Hey, don't judge! Mages can be mystified by hot girls who dance and sing well. Reintroduced because I explored it briefly then forget about it for awhile, and then was introduced to it again las month and now I'm in to it much more. Just to prove my point, SooYoung <3.

tl;dr
Nothing horribad to report since Finals.
I love you too, I think.
I miss Physical Touch.
The usual Relationship doubts.
SooYoung <3


PS I have updated my Laptop set-up and it is awesome. Also I'm now more inclined to using the :3 emoticon. I really like it's look on FB. Still hating the :O on FB though.

No comments:

Post a Comment